Severe burns and fractures suffered when utility company failed to repair electic lines
Trial Attorney: Mark McNabola
Settlement Amount: $4.7 million
A man was working on a ladder, painting a Chicago building, when his ladder came in contact with electrical wires. He suffered severe electric shock, broken ankles and ribs, and a fractured back. An Illinois utility company, ComEd, was called four times before the incident to shut off the lines but they never shut off the lines. The victim has undergone multiple surgeries and has not been able to return to his career since the incident.
If you or someone you love has been involved in a serious or catastrophic incident, let the Chicago injury lawyers at McNabola Law fight for you. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation.