Attorney Mark McNabola has been dedicated to serving the great state of Illinois for nearly four decades. As a fierce trial attorney and the managing partner of the McNabola Law Group, Mark has made a significant impact on the lives of countless individuals by obtaining favorable legal results for his clients and advocating for the rights of injured persons. When his clients have suffered a tragedy that resulted in personal injury, Mark and the McNabola Law Group are here to help. As a proud Chicagoan, Mark is also committed to supporting the local community through his charity work and is dedicated to making a positive impact on others.
Positive Legal Results
With his exceptional legal expertise, extensive experience, and unwavering commitment to justice, Mark is known for his relentless pursuit of favorable outcomes for his clients – and his firm has the results to prove it.
Mark McNabola’s trial experience has earned him record verdicts and settlements in Cook, DuPage, and Will Counties. He is on the list of Illinois Super Lawyers – The top 5% of attorneys of the Illinois State Bar. Mark is also the youngest recipient of the Trial Lawyer Excellence award for having been the lead trial attorney earning five or more jury verdicts of $5 million or more. His firm, the McNabola Law Group, has achieved $550 million in verdicts and settlements. In his 35+ years as a practicing attorney, Mark’s clients have never been offered more money in pre-trial negotiations than they received at jury trial.
Mark McNabola believes in building strong relationships with his clients. He takes the time to understand their unique circumstances and ensures his clients’ voices are heard throughout the legal process. He provides personalized attention to each case, offering expertise and empathy to his clients in their time of need.
Philanthropy and Community Involvement
Mark’s commitment to making a positive impact extends beyond the courtroom. He firmly believes in giving back to the community he loves and making a difference in the lives of those who need assistance. He and actively engages with many charity and philanthropic initiatives that are devoted to improving the lives of those less fortunate.
Here are some of the organizations Mark is involved in:
- Boys Hope Girls Hope Illinois: For over 20 years, Mark has been on the executive committee for Boys Hope Girls Hope Illinois, an organization that is dedicated to providing quality education and resources to at-risk or underserved youth in the greater Chicago Area.
- Center of Concern: Mark is an executive committee member for the Center of Concern – an organization that provides housing solutions, support services, and counseling for older adults and people living with disabilities.
- Mulliganeers: Mark is also a long-time board member of the Mulliganeers – a non-profit dedicated to covering the medical costs for children with serious medical complications, disabilities or injuries. Mark has been involved with the Mulliganeers for twenty years, volunteering his time to help support families and their children who are in need of medical care.
- Irish Fellowship of Chicago: Mark is the vice president of the Irish Fellowship of Chicago, an organization that has raised funds for underprivileged children in the Chicagoland area.
- Archdiocese of Chicago: Mark is on the board of advisors for the Archdiocese of Chicago.
Paying It Forward
Mark McNabola remains committed to assisting accident victims, supporting medical research, and promoting road safety awareness. Mark is familiar with how devastating car accidents, medical complications, and personal injuries can affect the quality of life of a victim and their families. By working with these charities, he hopes to be a force of positive change in the lives of those affected by such tragedies. He plans to continue to use his experience and skills to make a positive change for others through his philanthropic work.
Mark McNabola is a lawyer who fights for justice in the courtroom and outside of it. If you’ve experienced a tragedy and are in need of legal advice and support, please feel free to reach out to the McNabola Law Group.